90%,95% Chondroitin sulfate
CAS No. 9007-28-7
EINECS No. 232-696-9
Appearance: White to off white powder
Chondroitin Sulfate is a chemical that is normally found in cartilage around joints in the body. Chondroitin sulfate is manufactured from animal sources, such as cow cartilage.
Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis. It is now widely used in nutraceutical , pharmaceutical, food, and cosmetics industries.
1. Rehabilitate the attrited arthrosis cartilage,is a key structural component in cartilage and acts as a lubricant.
2. Enhance the immunity and improve osteoporosis.
3. Cure neuralgia, arthralgia and process the concrescence of wounds.
4. Promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage.
5. Has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
6. Has some curative effect on melanoma, lung cancer and renal carcinoma.
1. Used as medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.
Tel: +86 29 8807 1646
Mobile: +86 181 9248 9506
Fax: +86 29 8807 1646
Add.: Rm2615 Block A Inland Port Mansion, Gangwu Avenue, Xi'an International Trade&Logistic Park, China.