Latin Name:Garcinia Mangostana L.
1. Anti-oxidant: Mangostin is the inhibitor of oxidation of LDL, which have major role in cardio-vascular and related chronic diseases.
2. Anti-allergies and inflammations: γ- mangostin was identified to inhibit COX.
3. Anti-virus and anti-bacteria: the polysaccharides in the extract form can stimulate phagocytic cells to kill intracellular bacteria.
4. Anti-cancer: Mangostin has been revealed to inhibit topoisomerase, which is essential for cell division in cancer cells, also could selectively induce cell apoptosis and inhibit cell division.
1. Applied in food field, it is often made into juice or other drinks in the market;
2. Applied in health product and pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to prevent and treat various disease;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is widely used in the skin care products.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +86 29 8807 1646
Mobile: +86 181 9248 9506
Fax: +86 29 8807 1646
Add.: Rm2615 Block A Inland Port Mansion, Gangwu Avenue, Xi'an International Trade&Logistic Park, China.