Chicory root extract
Active Ingredients: inulin
Specification: 50%- 95%
Testing Method: HPLC
Appearance: White Fine Powder
Inulins are a group of naturally occurring polysaccharides produced by many types of plants, industrially most often extracted from chicory. The inulins belong to a class of dietary fibers known as fructans. Inulin is used by some plants as a means of storing energy and is typically found in roots or rhizomes. Most plants that synthesize and store inulin do not store other forms of carbohydrate such as starch.
1. Inulin can help falling blood sugar, falling blood lipid.
2. Inulin promots the mineral absorption, such as Ca2+, Mg2+, Zn2+, Fe2+, Cu2.
3. Inulin can adjust sports of intestines and stomach, improving the fat metabolism and losing weight.
4. Inulin can inhibit the production of toxic fermentation products, protect liver and prevent colon cancer.
5. Inulin powder has a good effect of skin whitening, it can make skin become smooth and delicate with luste.
6. Chicory root extract inulin powder can strengthen bowel peristalsis and has special efficiency to prevent and treat effectively constipation.
1.Applied in food industry, Inulin is usually used as food additives.
2.Appplied in the field of cosmetics, Inulin powder is used as an immune modulator
3.Applied in fields of health products and pharmaceutical, used as immunomodulatory agents and immune-stimulating hormone.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +86 29 8807 1646
Mobile: +86 181 9248 9506
Fax: +86 29 8807 1646
Add.: Rm2615 Block A Inland Port Mansion, Gangwu Avenue, Xi'an International Trade&Logistic Park, China.