N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses.
1. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses.
2. N-acetyl-cysteine has been used as a liver protectant and to break up pulmonary and bronchial mucus.
3. N-acetyl-cysteine can boost glutathione levels in cells.
4. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
5. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can act as an antioxidant, may prevent liver diseases, and can help to thicken the individual diameters of existing hair if taken regularly.
(1) Application in medical fields
As Respiratory system agent, it can be used as medicine for dissolving phlegm drums. it can cure bronchitis. moreover, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can used as antidote when acetaminophen poisoning.
(2) Application in cosmetic fields
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine have a great effect in clearing oxygen-free radicals and other oxides and slowing the aging process, it also can disturb the melanin production, and is helpful to eliminate the freckle on the skin
(3) Application in animal feed
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can be used as feed additive.
Tel: +86 29 8807 1646
Mobile: +86 181 9248 9506
Fax: +86 29 8807 1646
Add.: Rm2615 Block A Inland Port Mansion, Gangwu Avenue, Xi'an International Trade&Logistic Park, China.